Saturday, February 18, 2012

Robomaid RM-770 Automatic Robot Reviews


Pros: Frees me up to do other things
Cons: Instruction booklet could be written better, but I haven't watched the DVD yet :/
Overall: Love the robomaid, I have a large tiled living area. The robomaid is perfect, picks up a dust, hair, grit, crumbs etc. While she is doing her bit I'm free to do other things. Robomaid works well on the surface dirt and fluff on carpet area, but I still use my Dyson for a deeper clean once a week. It is probably quicker to use a regular vacuum cleaner for he same area, but if I have to spend an hour catching up on my ironing the robomaid can be doing the vacuuming. Happy with my purchase. I just put her on recharger after 10pm to take advantage of offpeak power. Instruction booklet could be more simply written for setting up auto functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment