Monday, April 16, 2012

Blanco DWF5X Reviews


Overall: Overall: Fortunately Harvey Norman have been wonderful as this machine has a very useless filtration system if you even call it that. We have a large family so this machine kept cloggling up with debris even though I scraped and rinsed dishes as you would normally. So I exercised my consumer rights and complained to f&p and hn and I now have a lovely new blanco dwf5x which is better by miles. So I guess my story is u don't have to put up with a dodgy machine. Better still just stay clear of these machines. You may as well wash the dishes by hand because you will do a better job.
 It also turns on or off too easily if you lean against it which is a bit annoying.
 Return it if you are unhappy with its poor quality. Get your salesman to sort it out, mine was very helpful. I had minefor 6 months and thought i had to just put up with it. But don't. Very happy with my new Blanco. The difference is like chalk and cheese. Honestly don't buy the f&p it's not worth it. I'm a mum of four so I NEED a good dishwasher. This is NOT a good washer. But overall very happy with outcome. Did I mention the Blanco? It's fantastic. (see my other review) I hope this helps other mums out there. Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment